Montgomery Fest adds to the lineup of summer fun the weekend of Aug. 8-10.
With a Big H Amusements carnival Friday through Sunday, parade and fireworks on Sunday and loads of entertainment in between, the village of Montgomery is the place to be.
For more information, visit ci.montgomery.il.us/.
- Friday 6pm-10pm ($20 wristbands Fri. 6-10 & Sat. 10-2)
- Sat. 10am-10pm
- Sun. 11am-10pm
Miller’s Petting Zoo Hours:
- Sat. & Sun. 11am-7pm
Tower Hill Stable, Free Pony Rides
- Sat. & Sun. Noon– 4pm
Main Stage Schedule
Friday Main Stage Schedule
- 5 pm — Battle of the Bands
- 7:30 pm — Prison Terminal (movie) (in Board Room at Village Hall)
Saturday Main Stage Schedule
- 11:45am — Cloggin’ Craze
- 1 pm — Montgomery’s Got Talent
- 3:15 pm — Andrew Salgado
- 6 pm — Battle of the Bands Winner
- 8 pm — EVOLUTION
Sunday Main Stage Schedule
- 10 am — Community Christian Church Service
- 11:30 am — ASAPH
- 2 pm — Dabylon
- 4 pm — Blue Line Band
- 6:45 pm — White Saddle Band
- 8:50 pm — Sheridan Archbold—National Anthem
Did You Know?
- The carnival is offering a $20 wristband on Friday from 6-10pm and Saturday from 10-2pm.
- Community Christian Church is hosting a family tent with a baby changing area, free water, freeze pops, and a coloring activity for children.
- Free shuttle bus service is provided to downtown Montgomery on Saturday and Sunday from Lakewood Creek Elementary School and from the Poor Boy’s parking lot on Montgomery Road near Douglas. Shuttle busses will run about every half hour from 11 am until 10 pm.
- The multi-purpose room of the Village Hall will be open during the Fest as a cooling center. Washrooms are also available inside.
- The parade will kick off at 1 pm on Sunday at Main and Mill Street, travel south to Watkins, over to River Street and back up to Mill.
- Our Savior Lutheran Church will be pushing shopping carts in the parade to collect food for the Aurora Interfaith Food Pantry.
- Montgomery Fest is made possible by sponsorships from area businesses. Please let them know that you appreciate their community spirit!