One of the great things about digital media is that we get real and pretty much instant measurements regarding how many people are viewing each article we post.
This is extremely early in our Kane County Connects experiment. We just started a newsletter on Monday and this newer version of our KCC web page was launched just a few days prior to that. So it’s hard to gauge just yet what you’ll find most interesting and valuable moving forward.
We want to improve and get a little better every day, so we’d love to hear your story ideas and your opinions of what content you like and what you don’t like. Please let me know via email at email@example.com.
Without further ado or the access to a drumroll (we’ve got to work on that), the following are — in order — the Top 8 most-viewed stories from the past week. Click on the links to see the stories themselves:
TOP STORIES OF APRIL 24-30, 2014
- Sheriff’s Department Seeks ‘Armed and Dangerous’ Man
- 3 Kane County High Schools Make US News ‘Best’ List
- Road Work Ahead: KDOT 2014 Resurfacing Projects Start May 5
- Elburn Man Killed Monday in Head-On Collision on Keslinger Road
- Looking for a Paid Internship?
- Another $400 Refund for Phone Bill’s Errant ‘Simplified Municipal Tax’
- Crosby Column: $600-Plus Refund for Errant ‘Simplified Municipal Tax’ Charge
- Property Tax Bills Arriving in Mail, Due June 2 and Sept. 2